Dear you
This is the untold story which is probably never be known. If someday you read this, you might be understand what you meant to me and I know it will be so embarrassing.
I know you ever had that feeling for me, and so did I, no I meant so do I cause I still have it for you. You never really left in my heart, even when I have somebody else.
In the purple building, it was the first time I saw you. I didn't know exactly what's inside you but you made me wonder who this guy was. You sat there with your friend, and evidently we wait the same person. I still didn't know your name but we both knew we had been in the same boat.
We had in the same chat group but I still didnt know your name cause you used that spongebob pic for your profil pic that made me couldn't recognize you, until one day you followed my instagram! That was the first time I know your name.
I didnt know why you looked for my ig but I was so happy at that time. Then, some weeks after following my ig, you text me for the first time in line chat. You asked me when I wanna meet her and you want me to invite you if I have a plan for meeting her.
I don't how it started but sometimes we was texting about the random things, awkward things, and I knew you such a boring person in texting haha
But I still like you the way you are, and do you realize it that I NEVER ignore you the way she does??? Haha :''
Back again to the story. I still remember I borrowed your fd in warnet dekanat. It was only the reason to talk with you. Then when I gave it back to you, your friend was mocking you because of me, I left the room and I tried to turn my head back to you, hoping you look at me but you didn't, but at least I could saw your smile when your friend was still mocking you after I left the room.
I lost my phone, and ofcourse I lost your contact. We hadn't comunicate for a long time. I tried to let you know by posting a story in my ig. Sometimes, you notice my ig story only with emoticon or an unimportant word or asked me whether I joined the job exhibition, but I knew you just wanna talk with me, keep in touch with me, only that haha.
It came the day where you know I had a boyfriend, and you stop to notice my ig.
We hadn't comunicate for months, until one day, I looked your name included the wa group, it was so surprising! Then I asked you how could you join this company cause I didn't see you while joining the recruitment step before.
In the clinic laboratory, the first time we met after more than 1 year haven't seen each other. You wear a grey long sleeved T-shirt. Did you know that I was so happy to see you there? I wanted to talk with you but I was too shammed to greet you first, then finally you greet me and had a short talk with me :)
Before I met you in the laboratory, I was so sad cause I was going to leave my bf, but by seeing you there, it changed my heart 180 degree. I felt that feeling over again.
(to be continued..)
Isi waktu kosong Anda bersama kami, S128Cash Bandar Betting Online Terbaik dan Terpopuler.
BalasHapusRaih kemenangan Anda hingga menjadi seoarang JUTAWAN !!
S128Cash juga menyediakan semua permainan Populer saat ini, seperti :
- Sportsbook
- Live Casino
- Sabung Ayam Online
- IDN Poker
- Slot Games Online
- Tembak Ikan Online
Disi juga menyediakan beberapa BONUS yang bertujuan untuk membuat Anda bermain lebih nyaman.
Berikut BONUS S128Cash :
- BONUS NEW MEMBER 10%
- BONUS DEPOSIT SETIAP HARI 5%
- BONUS CASHBACK 10%
- BONUS 7x KEMENANGAN BERUNTUN !!
Ditunggu kedatangan Anda bersama kami.
Jika ada yang kurang dimengerti atau ada yang ingin ditanyakan, bisa langsung hubungi kami melalui :
- Livechat : Live Chat Judi Online
- WhatsApp : 081910053031
Link Alternatif :
- http://www.s128cash.biz
Judi Bola
Bandar Judi Bola Terpercaya